Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bit.Trip Fate For Wii

Bit.Trip Fate is an on-rails side-scrolling shoot-'em-up that finds CommanderVideo riding the vibe to discover his fate. CommanderVideo will need a little help from the friends he made in Bit.Trip Runner to thwart the Mingrawn Timbletot, who has mutated the world into an ugly technological nightmare. Join forces with the Junior Melchkin, CommandgirlVideo and others to increase CommanderVideo’s power and save the world. Whether you play in single-player mode or team up with a co-pilot, you’ll need a steady hand to navigate the vibe and aim your blasters at the twisted souls out to destroy you. 


Source:http://wii.ign.com

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete