Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WWII: Battle Over The Pacific Review For PSP

British game developers Midas Interactive has announced it will launch a theme of WWII air combat shooting game "World War II Battle of the Pacific" (WWII: Battle Over The Pacific). This is currently scheduled to May 2008 for sale in the UK. This will be introduced, including for the PSP, PS2 and PC in the version. Meanwhile the official website has also been opened, and the latest release of more than the game screen for player reference. Battle of the importance of the Pacific campaign of World War II, the game only two sides of the war under the ink, the player can play U.S. or Japanese side to the game, the whole game to the main line running through the main line of dozens of tasks, each task.
There are different combat sub, not of the goal prompted the players to do, from carefully the extent that bring the players into the game's basic elements. Real-time for the game, players must complete the task before the game was to continue to fight.

Source: http://www.freeforpsp.com 

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete