Saturday, February 12, 2011

Robot Defense HD

Avid Android strategists will know all about a little game called Robo Defense. While it’s a blatantFieldrunners clone, we still felt moved to forgive it for two very important reasons.

First, Android is just about the only platform on this earth that hasn’t seen a version of Subatomic Studios’s famed original. Second, as copies go,Robo Defense is really rather good.




Of course, despite its subtle twists on the Fieldrunners formula, Robo Defense isn’t exactly the best looking game on the Android Market – especially when viewed in the unforgiving glare of a newer device. Lupis Labs Software is looking to address that.


Robo Defense HD is in the works, promising to add graphics far more befitting the world’s leading smartphone platform. As you can see from the screenshot, it’s still not likely to win any awards for its looks, but the new HD lick of paint is certainly a big improvement.



You can download a limited beta version right now, if you’re quick. This free version presents just the one map with 11 difficulty levels, so it’s really just a taster meant for testing out handset compatibility ahead of the game’s release.



Why not give it a whirl?


Source: pocketgamer.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete