Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Xbox 360 Downloads

To obtain your setup package or instructions for connecting your Xbox 360, select the version of Windows installed on this computer from the following list.

To determine the version of your Windows operating system, follow these steps:

Windows XP

  1. On the Start menu, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
  2. On the General tab, under System, look for the version of Windows that you are running.

Windows XP Media Center Edition

  1. Start Media Center.
  2. On the Settings menu, click General.
  3. Scroll down, and then click About Media Center.
  4. Click Software Version, the version number of Media Center you are running is displayed.

Windows Vista

  1. Click the Start button, right-click Computer and then click Properties.

Windows 7

To determine if your version of Windows 7 includes Windows Media Center:
  1. Click the Start button, then All Programs.
  2. If there is an item called Windows Media Center, then your installation of Windows 7 includes Windows Media Center.  
Source: http://www.xbox.com

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete