Monday, February 14, 2011

World of Goo For iPhone

The finest game ever to have a Wii controller pointed at it,World of Goo, has just enjoyed its first birthday, and in in celebration developer 2D Boy has announced that an iPhone adaptation is in the works.


"It’s not done and we don’t have a release date yet," The Sign Painter teases on the official website. "We have it running well on the iphone 3GS, and with a little luck we hope to get it running smoothly on the 3G as well. Hopefully more news on this soon."



Hopefully indeed. This unique physics based puzzle game - in which you build wobbly towers made of goo in an attempt to help the Goo Balls cross the beautifully inventive levels and figure out what's going on in the mysterious World of Goo Corporation - is one of the highest scoring games of all time and has proven to be a serial award winner.



I'm too excited right now to start listing all those awards, when I could be precariously spanning Fisty's Bog, so I'll just leave you with this exciting iPhone development and promise to keep an eye on the Sign Painter's words for more World of Goo news as it comes in.


Source: pocketgamer.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete