Thursday, February 17, 2011

Collax for Android

At first the screen contains a certain number of inactive dots. A inactive dot, is a small colored dot, that wanders the screen in certain direction and speed. By touching the screen, you then add your first active dot. A active dot does not move anymore, instead it swells in size until it reached a certain size, then it shrinks again and disappears. Every inactive dot touching a active dot becomes a active dot itself. This way a chain reaction starts and every dot you switched to an active state is added to your number of collected dots.

Your goal is to collect the required amount of dots, which is displayed on the upper left on the screen. If you have not collected enough dots, you have to try again. Once you have collected enough dots, the next level starts, which has more inactive dots but also requires you to collect more dots to pass the level.

Source: zdnet.com.au



1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete