Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sheep Needs Water HD

An innovative game is here with a new perception and challenges for the new season ahead..!

Sheep Needs Water, our latest game with all new exciting features is ready to take you on a quest. With engaging game play, animations and obstacles, this game will surely adhere you to your iPad.



There is plenty of water to drink, the Sheep is thirsty and helpless. Guide the Sheep to the destination (Water). Sounds very easy, but it will get you on the edge to think every move you make. Make the sheep move either vertically or horizontally to reach its destination by overcoming the obstacles.



Sheep Needs Water looks simple, but it’s hard to solve. Improve your logical reasoning power and challenge your wits every time you play the game.



Sheep Needs Water is a vibrant adventure for the whole family! Go get the addicted now.

Features:
• Great Challenging Levels
• Every 10 Levels – Time limit varies
• Great animations and sound
• Addictive and entertaining
Source: gamespot.com

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete